Arrival
We arrived in Grenoble at about 9:30 - too late to take any pics. What has happened to the summer sun? Sunset was no later than 9pm! Next morning I was up with the sunrise (a long time since that has happened) and thought I'd show you what we got when we traded in the views of the ocean from our window.

In fact, this is our temporary abode - we are housesitting/sharing with some friends for a couple of months, but the house hunting must begin in earnest soon - probably tomorrow. I go into work for the first time, and try to start the paperwork balls rolling, but we'll probably head out and try to go for a drive and suss out the areas that appeal. Watch this space...

In fact, this is our temporary abode - we are housesitting/sharing with some friends for a couple of months, but the house hunting must begin in earnest soon - probably tomorrow. I go into work for the first time, and try to start the paperwork balls rolling, but we'll probably head out and try to go for a drive and suss out the areas that appeal. Watch this space...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home